Kayaking in Cabo San Lucas
Kayaking is a great way to explore the waters of Cabo San Lucas.
Kayaks allow you to explore the many coves along the Los Cabos shoreline that cannot by larger boat or by land.
Renting Kayaks in Cabo
Single or double kayaks can usually be rented by the hour for $10 - $20. Renting a kayak for a full day will cost you around $40 - $50.
Check with your hotel to see if they have have kayaks for rent. Most all-inclusive resorts offer kayaking included in your hotel stay.
Best Places to Kayak in Cabo
- Medano Beach
- Land's End
- San Jose del Cabo's Estuary
Cabo Kayaking Tours
You can take a kayaking tour from Cabo San Lucas that are usually combined with Snorkeling or Scuba Diving. These usually run around $50 - $125 depending on the location and the activities included. Most of the longer Cabo kayaking tours include lunch and beverages.
If you are looking for something less expensive, you can usually find a two-hour guided kayak tour for around $25.
Cabo Kayaking Tips
- Bring sunscreen while kayaking in Cabo San Lucas. The sun can be very hot!
- Cabo's waters can have strong currents so make sure to pay attention.
- Stay away from rocks. These can be dangerous.
- If you haven't done any athletic activity recently, there is a good chance you will be sore after kayaking.